BRING FOCUS TO YOUR SURVEILLANCE
AUTOMATICALLY ANALYSIS VIDEO TO DETECT AND DETERMINE TEMPORAL AND SPATIAL EVENTS.
iSecure Digital is an accredited supplier and installer of one of the industry leading Video Event Management Software (VEMS) platforms and hardware manufacturers.
Various software and hardware packages are on offer which can allow one the interoperability between various makes and models of Analogue and IP based CCTV systems, Access control, Alarm intrusion and Fire detection through to building automation, traffic control, & parking management.
The software is customizable to specific requirements.
Take your CCTV to the next level:
CCTV is a must on this day and age. Various systems generally allow one to view images and then retrieve footage should an incident occur! Majority of the time the process is reactive.
With a VEMS platform the system can now become proactive.
Below is an example of some of the rules that can be implemented with the integration of VEMS; allowing for proactive management of areas:
- Loitering (a time-based rule applied to detect and notify one of a a target of interest remaining in a specific area for longer than the rule allows);
- Left Object (allows for the detection and then notification of objects left unattended in an area for a defined period of time);
- Stolen Object (allows for the detection and then notification of an objects removed from a specific area);
- Hot Zones (allows for the estimation and the visualization in color on an image and on a map of zones that are visited more frequently than others; it also shows dwell time in a specified time frame)
- Counting (used for object and people counting when crossing virtual gates / lines);
- Licence Plate Recognition (detection and reading of licence plates for access control management);
- Face Detection (Detection and notification of the presence of human faces within areas, and for each detected face, collection of its permanence time);